Natural Bridge and Springbrook from Gold Coast
Natural Bridge is in the western part of Springbrook National Park, part of the Gondwana Rainforests of Australia World Heritage Area. The park’s Natural Bridge section features a picturesque rock formation, formed by the force of the waterfall over the basalt cave.
Please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the order online and we will reply with a quote.
- Visit the waterfalls, including Purling Brook and Natural Bridge.
- Travel through the Numinbah Valley with its high cliffs and verdant pastures
- Forest walk fully guided to the Natural Bridge.
- Best Of All Lookout, 2000 year old beech trees, breathtaking views of Mt Warning and Green Cauldron of North NSW (weather dependent)
- Professional and Friendly Tour Guide
- Pick Up and Drop off from Hotel
- Picnic Style Lunch
- Bottled Water
- National Park Fees