An easy three-hour drive from Melbourne, Mount Buller is the most accessible major snow resort in Australia and a premier ski destination for snow enthusiasts from across the nation and around the world. Take in spectacular views as you whiz down the slopes on skis, snowboard or toboggan
Mt. Buller 1 Day – Tour details and itinerary
An unforgettable itinerary to do with your friends, family or even come alone and join our group. We will pass by the tourist points:
– The day tour starts at 6:00 am with the pick-up at the NGV- National Gallery of Victoria 180 St Kilda Road, VIC 3006. After 3h30min of the road trip, the first stop is in the small town of Mansfield to rent appropriate clothing and equipment to enjoy the day at the resort (this renting is not included in the price and is optional). You will get special prices on renting due to the fact of a strong partnership between Debby Tour and the local rental shop.
– Inside the resort, you also can hire (as optional) the lift and sky classes.
– The sky track closes at 5 pm, so we leave the resort with a quick stop at Mansfield to return the equipment and then come back home after an incredible and unforgettable day. Back to Melbourne at 10 pm.
– Tours are to be confirmed.
– Lots of fun and good vibes are waiting for you this winter season!!! Gather your friends and enjoy the best of the winter with us!
BOOK YOUR DAY GROUP TOUR
MOUNT BULLER – 2 DAYS SNOW TRIP – 2023
The 2 days trip starts at 5:30am with the pick-up in the CBD.
After 3 hours of the road trip the first stop is in the small Town of Mansfield to rent appropriated clothes and equipment to enjoy the snow mountain (this renting is not included in the price and it is optional).
You will get special prices on renting due to the fact of a strong partnership between Debby Tour and the local rental shop, you will spend approximately $160 for two days to rent everything you will need.
Inside of the resort you also can hire (as optional) the lift pass , sightseeing and sky classes.
The ski track closes at 5pm, so we leave the resort and come back to Mansfield to enjoy the night at this charming town.
The next day we will leave the Motel/Hostel around 8 am back to the mountain to enjoy another incredible day of fun at the snow, we will stay at the resort until 4pm.
After 5:00pm will start our trip back to Melbourne with a quick stop at Mansfield to return the snow equipment.
Returning back home after two amazing days enjoying the mountain with full of happiness and good memories.
Arrive back in Melbourne at 9pm.
The Package includes:
Transport from Melbourne CDB to Mt Buller and back (with stops in Mansfield)
Resort Ticket Entrance for the two days.
*After your booking, the payment must be done until 24hrs of confirmation.
**In case of cancelation the whole refunding only will happen if the notification was made with 15 days of antecedence.
BOOK YOUR DAY GROUP TOUR
Price: AUD $439.00
Unforgettable experience with snow
The most special moment of our tour is enjoying the beautiful mountain to ski, snowboarding or toboggan.
Discovery local history
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
What is included in the price?
Transport from NGV- National Gallery of Victoria 180 St Kilda Road , VIC 3006 to Mt Buller and back
Resort Ticket Entrance
Can anyone join the tour?
Yes, everybody can participate in this tour, without contraindications
Where is the tour departure point?
The day tour starts at 6:00am with the pick-up at the NGV- National Gallery of Victoria 180 St Kilda Road , VIC 3006
What should I bring for the Tour?
Is there a minimum amount of people to go on the tour?
Yes, I have a minimum of 7 people.
What is the maximum number of people on the tour?
Yes, I have maximum of 57 people.